Promotes better digestion
- Noticeably reduces indigestion, gas, bloating, constipation and acid reflux
- Acts to improve digestion, increase energy, and maintain alertness
- Provides optimal enzymatic activity, potency, safety and efficacy
- Enhanced full-spectrum enzyme activity
- Includes Fibrazyme™ fibre-digesting enzyme blend of cellulase, hemicellulase and phytase
- Features amylases (starch digestive), proteases (protein digestive), lipases (fat digestive)
- Promotes better nutrient assimilation
- Especially needed by people over 50
- Plant-based enzyme formulation
- Enhances nutrient absorption
- Prevents fatigue after eating
- All-purpose digestive aid
- Safe & Effective
- Non GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free
Prairie Naturals Enzyme-Force with FibraZyme™ is a full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend for the optimal digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibre. Enzyme-Force does more than treat the symptoms; it helps to correct one of the underlying causes of indigestion – poor enzyme activity! These plant-based enzymes help support and maintain a healthy digestive system by breaking down all the food groups more thoroughly.
Noticeable results include less indigestion, gas, bloating, constipation and acid reflux. Along with better digestion, increased energy and alertness are also reported. A full-spectrum vegetarian, plant-based enzyme blend in V-Caps! 100% Vegan. Tested gluten-free. Contains NO soy, dairy, eggs, gluten, flavours, colours, preservatives, sweeteners, GMO ingredients.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 11,250 FCC DU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin (non-GMO), magnesium stearate, natural peppermint flavour; capsules composed of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and purified water.
Product Quantity: 120 V-Capsules
Adults: Take 1 V-capsule twice daily with food/meals. Consult a health care practitioner for prolonged use. Expiry Date: June 2021
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic, other enzyme products, are having surgery; if you have diabetes or galactosemia; if you have cardiovascular disease; if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato).
Known Adverse Reaction(s): Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use (and consult a health care practitioner).
Shipping only in Hong Kong.
We offer free deliveries to most areas of Hong Kong for orders over $400 (a token amount will be levied for orders under $400). More Shipping Info.
** In the unlikely event of stock shortage, delivery will be delayed by one week as fresh products will be flown in from the country where products are manufacturer. This is to ensure up-to-date products are delivered to our clients. You will be notified promptly upon receipt of your order.